Stress Free HairThursday, March 17 2016
Simple steps to great looking hair
Maintaining your hair regularly, whether long or short, ensures it will be in great condition, be easier to blow-dry and will look its best between salon visits. We would love you to have healthy, easy to care for hair, that looks great in-between your visits with us, so here are our tips:
1. Your hair grows more than 1.25 cm per month. It doesn’t sound like much, but this additional length/weight can cause your haircut to lose its shape very quickly, so be organised and book your hair appointments on a preferred day and time throughout the year and with a selected stylist every 4-6 weeks.
2. If you’re pressed for time, try splitting your services. Choose to have your hair cut one week and colour a week or two later. Splitting your services also means two blow-dries! We love this!
3. A haircut only takes 45-60 minutes, so come in on your lunch break or after work on your way home. Colour your hair when you have more free time.
4. It’s important to have a healthy hair but also a healthy scalp. Talk to our stylist to recommend the right products for your hair and scalp
5. Choose the best time to visit Kundalini. If you need time out, mornings are lovely and quiet in the salon. During the day there’s a hum. After hours and Saturdays the salon is buzzing. They’re all fun times, which suits you?
6. If you’re a regular client, your visit shouldn’t take as long as it’s just a matter of maintenance.
Healthy hair begins with the right product. Reduce the chemical overload and use products that contain natural ingredients like Original Mineral and Davines.
Original Mineral shampoos and conditioners are especially formulated for coloured hair and are designed to guard against color fade with inbuilt UV protection. Leaving out harsh chemicals including Parabens, MIT and Triclosan, Orginal Mineral has replaced them with natural native actives sourced from diverse geographical locations from the desert to the ocean. These Australian native actives deliver many benefits while nourishing and protecting the hair.
Bring your hair back to life with Davines‘ restorative creams, shampoos, conditioners, masks and treatments. Davines’ product range is clinically proven to remedy any hair issue, whether you suffer from brittle or course locks, an oily scalp or thinning hair. Davines will transform your hair into luxuriously soft, silky strands through
ethically-made remedies immersed with natural ingredients.
Beautiful, healthy hair begins here.
We offer an extensive range of Davine and Original Mineral hair products at