HOW TO: Beachy Waves!Monday, April 18 2016
Everyone loves effortless beachy waves! But getting the perfect loose curls can be a little daunting. We have broken down the look to help you get the perfect ‘i woke up like this’ curl at home. What we love about beachy or messy waves is that they are perfect for long, shoulder length, bob and even pixie hairstyles.
- Start on air dried or blowdried hair. This look works great on clean or day old hair.
- Starting in the back, split hair down the middle and draw large sections forward in order to wrap around the iron. Don’t worry about getting it too perfect in the back, as the front is what will really matter!
- Hold your curling iron open, wrapping hair around the iron or twist the hair downwards through your straightener. Start the curl a couple inches from the root and hold on to the ends so that they stay free from the heat.
- Once the hair has been heated through, remove the strand and pull on the ends to relax the curl. Quickly run the iron/curling wand through the lengths of the hair to relax the wave.
- Continue the same process on the other side of the head.
- Once the entire head has been curled, spray hair with Original Mineral Surf Bomb.
- Gentle scrunch and shake the hair for an effortless finish and you’re good to go!
Original Mineral products available in store.
Opening Hours: monday 9am-4pm, tuesday 9am-6pm, wednesday: 9am-8pm, thursday 9am-8pm, friday 9am-6pm, saturday 8:30am-4pm