Covid & Kundalini
Covid & Kundalini
Kundalini has implemented several measures including extra cleaning to help safeguard our clients and team against the spread of COVID-19. As such we ask that you please follow the directions of our staff when in store and observe the below.
To limit contact:
- There will be no magazines in the salon, we ask you bring your own reading material if desired.
- We will be using one time capes and towels when caping up. Still using regular towels in the basin room which will still be one time use and laundered professionally daily.
- We are trying to go as cashless as possible at the moment. We ask when possible to pay via card.
- We will not be serving any refreshments (coffee, tea, water ect) we ask you bring your own water bottle to your appointment. Maple and Clove or Ostani will both be open for refreshment purchase prior to your appointment Monday – Saturday.
- We ask no extra people or children (excluding babies in prams, please notify us when booking) are brought to your appointment time. We must adhere to a strict numbers capacity and schedule our books accordingly.
- Perspex barriers have been installed between each basin chair.
Arriving at the salon:
- We ask that all clients are on time for their appointment as we have had to change the way we are servicing as well as the way we approach appointment scheduling.
- When you arrive at the salon please read and follow all signage.
- Before your appointment we ask you wash and dry your hands using our new freestanding basin located at the reception area.
- Please wait to be brought through to a chair by our reception team members or your stylist.
- There is hand sanitiser, tissues and a bins are at each of the stations for use.
Booking an appointment:
- Please do not book or attend an appointment if you are unwell.
- We understand that from time to time appointments need to be rescheduled and we completely respect this, as always we ask for 24hrs notice for cancellations and rescheduling.
- Please note if you don’t show to an appointment you’ve confirmed or cancel last minute simply because you can no longer make it. You will incur the usual 50% cancelation fee with no future booking able to be booked without this fee paid for at time of cancelation. Please respect our teams time.
- If you are unwell and need to cancel under the 24hours cancelation policy. We completely understand and no fee will be charged. If cancelling due to illness, we will be unable to rebook for a period of 14 days.
When to book:
- Our salon is cleaned daily by our team but is also professionally cleaned every Monday.
- If you are health or immune compromised and would like to be in the salon during a quietest time we recommend visiting us first thing in the morning, Tuesday morning apps are the first after our professional deep clean each week.
- Our late nights, afternoons and Saturdays are our busiest times within the salon, you may choose to avoid these times.
Thank you for your patience during our closure period. Your kind words and support and the overwhelming emails asking for our return we appreciated. We look forward to seeing you very soon.